Today I will show you how to use your PC keyboard on Android Phone.
- Working WiFi connection (internet not required)
- Android Phone
Here are the steps:
- Install Remote Keyboard by Onyxbits on your Android phone.
- Install Putty Telnet Client on your PC.
- Open Remote Keyboard. Select it as default keyboard.
- Open Putty Client.
- Enter Host and Port as shown on Remote Keyboard in respective fields in Putty.
- Choose connection type as Telnet.
- Press Open.
- A window will appear and you are connected.
- Open any text field on your phone and use your PC to type.
- Both PC and Phone must be connected to same WiFi network.
- Whenever you type in Putty window, text will be sent to Phone.
- Minimise Putty to type in computer.
- Fast typing
- And it is cool
If you have any problem during this procedure, let me know via comments